Monday, November 11, 2013

4 days!

I can't believe it, but our adoption is already here!!!   Adoption day is Friday!  It has been a crazy 8 months, but I would not change it for the world!

This weekend it really hit me!  I cried a lot out of fear and prayed.  I am terrified of being a single mom to teens.  Who would have ever thought this would be my life, God is the only one!  I mean, I did not know the will for my life, it sure has not gone the way I had planned it from the beginning, but God was in control and for that I am thankful!

I will love on these kids to the best of my ability, but I know I cannot do it alone I need God and family and friends to encourage me and lift me up when I fall.  Knowing that I have people who are always there to encourage me is amazing and so helpful. 

So pray for our family as Friday approaches, that everything will go smoothly and there will be no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment