Sunday, August 26, 2012

My parents anniversary! Happy 32 years!

August 23rd was my parents anniversary!  They have been married for 32 years, what an example they are to others.  Marriage is not easy, but NEVER give up.

Naturally being a Pinterest addict and loving crafts, I wanted to make them a gift.  So here is what I made. 

The left picture has the dates of all the family's birthdays and their wedding day.  It says at the bottom "what a difference a day makes".  What a true statement, those five days where life changing! 

The right picture is a wedding picture of my parents.  I printed on paper and mod podge it to a piece of wood, and then added ribbon.


1 comment:

  1. We love them!!! They are very special, and the fact that you took the time to make them make them even more special!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete