Sunday, August 19, 2012

WOW....It has been long!

 
Wow, it has been a very long time since I last updated my blog!  Since I have last updated a lot has happened.  I have finished my masters and now will be teaching technology applications!  I am very excited!  My brother, Ricky, got married to Amber and I have a niece Kayleigh who is 5 and a niece due at the beginning of December that we are very excited for!


This summer I took time off and did not teach summer school!  It was a great time!!!  I went to California for 10 days with family.  We had a wonderful time as my aunt and uncle showed us the great state of Cali. 

I also spent a lot of time doing crafts!  This is very therapeutic for me and love to do it. I went to yard sales, which I had not been to in forever, in hopes of finding things to do for crafts.  I will be sharing some of my summer crafts below.  I hope you enjoy.  I believe I may make this blog more of what my crafts are, but who knows what I will do.  Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed creating!  ENJOY!






This was created with crayons this spring, but thought I would share.

Got this cross from Hobby Lobby.  It is one that you can decorate how you want!

My wreath.  I decoupage the crosses with scrapbook paper.

This was a Pinterest project!

My reward jar for work.

My letter M I painted and blinged for my classroom.

These are "attention getters" I created for two co-teachers.  It has a joke to go behind it.

My new bathroom shelf.  I have the smallest bathroom they make, I do believe.

Server or whatever you want to make it.  It is a glass plate and candle stick I got a garage sale for $0.50 each.  I spray painted and glued together. 
My blinged "attention getter".


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a great idea! Blogging about your crafts! Or better yet, you could make it a Post-Pinterest blog, everything you have done from pinterest! Including food / recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I just made a Skinny chocolate chip scone from pinterest!

    ReplyDelete